Slowly I opened the oven door. I was thrilled beyond words when the Macarons turned out beautifully. I couldn't believe I did it. I finally did it. Yes!
What a fuzz about a cookie you might think. If you've read my first story about the Macarons you know why the fuzz is about and where my fascination for this cookie and my determination to succeed comes from.
What a fuzz about a cookie you might think. If you've read my first story about the Macarons you know why the fuzz is about and where my fascination for this cookie and my determination to succeed comes from.
I tried 2 different recipes of which one I tried 2 times. At the second time I created the perfect Macaron: a smooth shell, no cracks whatsoever and with a lovely collar. And they taste deliciously.
Good luck if you also wanna give it a try.
No comments:
Post a Comment